EEG Technician- Locum
• With Bachelor/Diploma degree of Applied Science in EEG Technology or other related course
• At least 4 years’ experience in similar position and preferably in a hospital settings
• Should have DHA license/eligibility
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet and Hospital MIS
• Language Skills: Good English communication skills
The position performs specialized electroencephalographic (EEG) procedures using various monitoring equipment and recording observations to collect diagnostic patient data.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV at email@example.com, or refer to the career page for more information www.gph.ae