Responsible for initiating and leading talent acquisition efforts to include full life cycle recruiting, developing and executing a broad-based sourcing strategy, and ultimately delivering a viable talent pipeline for the business. Responsibilities will also include tracking and reporting on key metrics, driving process improvements, leading recruiting and HR effectiveness initiatives and building a strong relationship with functional business leaders and hiring managers.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
- Minimum of five (5) year recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success with talent acquisition programs, including sourcing candidates and creating new recruiting initiatives
- Preferably with HR work experience
- Extensive knowledge of U.A.E. Labour Law
- Knowledge in DHA regulation is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment with commitment to personal and professional development.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the human resources information system
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject "HMSTAS2019".
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted due to expected volume of applications.